Into the Wild by Jon Krackauer
Into the Wild Essential Questions
- What is the relationship between nature and American identity?
- What does it mean to be a rebel?
- What is the relationship between self and society?
- What is success?
- How do we construct identity through our actions, interests, values and beliefs?
- To what extent is community essential to happiness?
Assignments and Information
Contextualizing Into the Wild
Below is a FANTASTIC Student Created Video Summary of Transcendentalism
Technology Links for RAFT Project
Sample Student RAFT Projects
English 10 Into the Wild RAFTT Submission Instructions
Reminders: Please make sure you copy the link for your RAFTT from the SHARE option of whatever technology tool you are using. Do not simply copy and paste the link from the editing page. I will not be able to view your work and you risk losing all your points on this assignment. This information must be uploaded into Google Classroom before class on May 31.
Into the Wild Vocabulary Short List
Click to set custom HTML