In the first week of school, students will learn several procedures and review several academic sites that will be integral to their success in my class and future classes at Kingsford High School and beyond. Students and parents, please review this page frequently. Much of this information serves as the foundation for more advanced skills that we will build together throughout the year.
Weeks One and Two
- MAKE SURE YOUR Kingsford.org ACCOUNT IS ACTIVE
- Mrs. Sutton's Weebly Walk-through (Instructional video found here.)
- Review Syllabus, BYOD, and Digital Citizenship Contract
- Cleaning and Assigning iPads
- Complete Form for BYOD, and Digital Citizenship Contract
- Sign up for Remind / Formerly Remind 101 (Instructions are on your class' main page)
- Become Familiar with Mrs. Sutton's Weebly page.
- Organize into collaborative groups to complete INDIVIDUAL Sutton's Scavenger Hunt Assignment for English 10 / Sutton's Scavenger Hunt Assignment for English 12
- Review Google Docs (Instructional video found here.)
- Create A Google Docs Folder (Instructional video found here.)
- Follow the directions on the Scavenger Hunt Assignment to Complete the Questions for the Google Docs Assignment
- Submit an Assignment with Google Docs Assignment Submission Form